Media and Presentation Training Courses
Are you worried about giving media interviews and making presentations?
Our media and presentation training courses use our tried and tested formats to enable spokespeople to do their best whatever the pressures they face:
We have a wide range of communications training courses at TV News London. Whatever your level of experience, whether you’re a beginner or want to build on previous experience we can cater for your needs enable you to make every word count when you talk to your colleauges or clients or to journalists and broadcasters.
All our courses are intensive and tailor-made.
We work with you to produce a course that fits your needs exactly. Together we identify your objectives and then using scenarios that are current and specific to your organisation and the field you operate in, we put you in real interview situations.
Our online courses include training for individuals or small groups:
- How to be a Successful Media Spokesperson – for Beginners
- How to be a Successful Media Spokesperson – Advanced Level Refresher
- How to be an Expert Commentator
- Crisis Media Training – Handling Media Interviews Professionally in a Crisis
- Presenting Successfully online – How to be an On-Screen Professional
- Presenting Successfully online – Advanced Level Refresher
- Keynote Speech Training – Practise and polish for your big day
- How to Develop and Use Executive Presence – The secrets of confident presenting
- The Complete Communicator – Polish your Presenting Skills and your Media Interview Skills. Looking for promotion, about to be promoted, or moving to another organisation? This comprehensive training programme is for you.
- Twinkle for the Camera – Online Video Presenting
- Broadcast PR – How To Get Your Stories On TV And Radio
- How to look even more professional online – Webinars or Individual online sessions
You can use the form on this page to tell us what you want to achieve.
All enquiries receive a detailed written proposal and the course itself is followed up with a written feedback report, to both the individual and the organiser, highlighting points for each course
participant to remember for future interview situations, along with a copy of the recorded interviews.