Make The Media Work For You
Media Training | Presentation Training | PR
Media Training Online – Take our expert bespoke media training courses online. Learn the secrets of successful TV and Radio interviews – how to handle difficult questions and how to get your messages across – every time – without leaving your home or office.
Once lockdowns are over, we can also train you at TV studios in London or come to your premises with our own camera crews and technicians.
Our online courses include training for individuals or groups:
- How to be a Successful Media Spokesperson – for Beginners
- How to be a Successful Media Spokesperson – Advanced Level Refresher
- How to be an Expert Commentator
- Crisis Media Training – Handling Media Interviews Professionally in a Crisis
- Presenting Successfully online – How to be an On-Screen Professional
- Presenting Successfully online – Advanced Level Refresher
- Keynote Speech Training – Practise and polish for your big day
- How to Develop and Use Executive Presence – The secrets of confident presenting
- The Complete Communicator – Polish your Presenting Skills and your Media Interview Skills. Looking for promotion, about to be promoted, or moving to another organisation? This comprehensive training programme is for you.
- Twinkle for the Camera – Online Video Presenting
- Broadcast PR – How To Get Your Stories On TV and Radio
- How to look even more professional online – Webinars or Individual online sessions
Working From Home? WFH means you are a broadcaster now
Whether you are taking on media interviews, or appearing on screen in online meetings – your business and professional skills now need to include onscreen broadcasting skills.
Are you ready to project a professional image online?
We can help. We have more than 20 years experience of broadcasting and media training. Contact us for individual and group training sessions online explaining the broadcasting secrets behind looking and sounding professional in online meetings and interviews.
Read Roz’s blog on 7 Steps for Success Online
Contact us for expert advice on +44 (0) 20 8275 8854 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for Media Training courses in London?.
Whether its media training in London or elsewhere we can help you be the best communicator you can be – whatever the circumstances. As a result you will realise your potential and learn how to take advantage of broadcasting opportunities.
“I have worked with Roz for many years, and she is the best in the business. She has helped us put our senior client teams through invaluable media training ahead of appearances on live TV and radio. The whole team at TV News provide challenging but informative sessions that give constructive, meaningful feedback that is actionable. I definitely recommend her to anyone in need of top-notch media training.”
Paul McEntee, CEO, Here Be Dragons
TV News London is a leading communications company specialising in expert bespoke online media training, broadcast PR, presentation training and online video production for individuals and organisations. We work in both the public and private sectors and most importantly we can ensure that you know how to handle media interviews and presentations professionally, in person and online.
How can we help?
Find your media training course
Making your words count
Why is media training important?
In today’s world effective communications are vital for every organisation. Putting your message over in everything from TV, radio and print interviews to conferences, videos and presentations has to be totally professional. It’s what people expect. We help our clients with media training to communicate clearly with their audience. It’s what we have been doing for more than two decades in London and elsewhere.
Roz Morris & Malcolm Douglas, Founders of TV News London
How can we help?
Do You Need Help With Specific Media Interviews?
We can provide you with a one-hour session on the phone on specified topics and ensure you are on top of your messages for TV and radio interviews.
Call us on +44 (0) 208 275 8854 to find out more.
Email us: email@example.com